Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00 pm
Awana is divided into three segments:
- Games: Kids participate in fun and exciting games on the Awana Game Square.
- Handbook & Small Groups: Kids rehearse, memorize and study scripture in smaller groups.
- Large Group: Kids sing, worship and hear a Bible lesson specifically for them to apply to their life.
- Cubbies: For 4-5 year-olds. (4 years old as of September 1st)
- Sparks: For Kindergarten - 2nd grade.
- Truth and Training (T and T): For 3rd - 6th grades.
Download the AWANA Registration Brochure for more information and to register for Awana 2017-2018. If your child is not yet registered, you can do so at the first night of Awana on September 6, 2017, or the preferred method - Register Online. After September 6, we ask that you arrive before 6 pm to allow time for the registration process.
The Online Registration cost is $45/child and includes Pine Car and Book.
Awana Dues $1/week for the year and $1 support for Awana Missionaries ($30/child), plus a Grand Prix Car ($5) and a new handbook ($10) for a total of $45/child.
If a Child registers after January 31 ($20/child +$5/pinecar +$10 handbook =$35//child)
after March 1 ($10/child +$5/pinecar +$10 handbook =$25/child).
Payment Options Available:
- Pay in Full at Registration or on Online.
- Pay Half at Registration and the Remainder on Jan. 30.
- Participate in the ShopwithScrip.com program to accrue funds to lower the Registration/Dues line of your account. The ShopwithScrip.com Enrollment Code for Community Fellowship is available when you email us.
Please make checks payable to Community Fellowship.
Scholarships are available upon request.
- AWANA begins September 6 -- Parent Registration Night
This is also the first full night of Awana Clubs and Awana runs through May 2 on Wednesday nights at 6:00-8:00 PM.
Would you like to Volunteer in Awana Clubs while your child is participating? Please contact Sandy Dimas, Late Childhood Coordinator, at for more information.