Second Sunday, Fourth Sunday, from 01/13/2019 to 05/26/2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuses are wrong. No one deserves to be treated as if they Victims in an abusive relationship often:
· Feel like you’re walking on eggshells
· Live in constant fear
· Have low self-esteem and depression
· Feel trapped, hopeless and isolated
· Feel the abuse is your fault
· Think that no one will believe you because he or she is so nice
If this describes you or anyone you know, please know that Focus Ministries CF is here to help. We walk alongside abuse victims by offering prayer, support, education, resources and practical safety steps. It is time to heal.
If you are interested or know someone who could benefit from attending, meetings are here at CF the second and fourth Sunday from 6-8 pm in Room 211.
All information given is strictly confidential.