Women's Bible Study
Every Wednesday, from 01/15/2020 to 02/26/2020, 9:15 AM - 11:15 AM
This Winter the Women's Bible Studies will be going through "If God Is For Us: The Everlasting Truth of Our Great Salvation" from Romans chapter 8 by Trillia Newbell.
What would change if you really understood all that God has done and is doing for you?
Sure we know in our head that God is for us, that there’s great hope in his relationship with us and salvation for us, but sometimes these truths can be hard to believe in the midst of exhaustion, busyness, and a world of spiritual and physical opposition. If God Is For Us is a devotional Bible Study on Romans 8 designed to cement in your soul the great truths of our salvation and an understanding for how the Holy Spirit guides our new life in the Spirit, all found in this beloved chapter of Scripture.
Join us as we start this Bible study on January 13th. Select from one of two class times: Mondays at 7pm or Wednesdays at 9:15am. Children's Bible study/childcare is available on Wednesday mornings. For questions or more information concerning the Bible study please contact Donna Schnaufer at 630-562-9184 x 211. For information or questions concerning childcare please contact Margaret Bangert at 630-562-9184 x 203.
- Week 1 Introduction (pg 22-45) Mon 1/13, Wed 1/15
- Week 2 Life in the Spirit (part 1) (pg 46-55) Mon 1/20, Wed 1/22
- Week 3 Life in the Spirit (part 2) (pg 56-66) Mon 1/27, Wed 1/29
- Week 4 Heirs with Christ (pg 68-85) Mon 2/3, Wed 2/5
- Week 5 Future Glory (pg 86-105) Mon 2/10, Wed 2/12
- Week 6 Our Assurance (pg 106-124) Mon 2/17, Wed 2/19
- Week 7 Gods Everlasting Love (pg 126-148) Mon 2/24, Wed 2/26