Women's Bible Study
Every Monday, from 03/09/2020 to 05/18/2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This Spring the Women's Bible Studies will be going through "In All Things: A Nine-Week Devotional Bible Study on Unshakeable Joy" from Phillipians by Melissa Kruger.
This accessible and practical Bible study of the book of Philippians invites you to discover a joy and contentment that will carry you through every circumstance of life.
With warm teaching and perspective-shifting insights, Bible teacher Melissa Kruger walks you through the power-packed words of the apostle Paul to believers in the early church to discover what he knew about the secret to unshakeable peace–and how his insights can help any woman discover a secure and satisfying contentment no matter what life may bring. With the Scripture passages printed right in the book for handy reference, this is an ideal resource for busy women of any life stage who want to deepen their spiritual life and increase their daily joy.
Join us as we start this Bible study on March 9th. Select from one of two class times: Mondays at 7pm or Wednesdays at 9:15am. Children's Bible study/childcare is available on Wednesday mornings. For questions or more information concerning the Bible study please contact Donna Schnaufer at 630-562-9184 x 211. For information or questions concerning childcare please contact Margaret Bangert at 630-562-9184 x 203.
- Week 1 Introduction: An Invitation to Joy Mon 3/9, Wed 3/11
- Week 2 We Need More Than a Spiritual Experience Mon 3/16, Wed 3/18
- Week 3 A Shared Joy Mon 3/23, Wed 3/25
Spring Break (3/30-4/3) - We will not meet
- Week 4 Unshakeable Mon 4/6, Wed 4/8
- Week 5 The More of Becoming Less Mon 4/13, Wed 4/15
- Week 6 With Hearts Set Free Mon 4/20, Wed 4/22
- Week 7 A Friend Like No Other Mon 4/27, Wed 4/29
- Week 8 Something Better Is Coming Mon 5/4, Wed 5/6
- Week 9 A Heart at Peace Mon 5/11, Wed 5/13
- Week 10 Upside-Down Living Mon 5/18, Wed 5/20