Student Ministries Winter Camp 2019
Friday, January 18, 2019, 5:00 PM - Sunday, January 20, 2019, 3:00 PM
The group's new ETA is around 5:00 p.m. The group left camp later than expected.
What: Sr. & Jr. High Winter Camp 2019
Where: Phantom Ranch, Mukwonago, WI
When: Jan 18-20, 2019
Departure and Arrival Times
Departure: Please arrive at CF, Friday at 4:45PM. Our bus will
Arrival: We will
Please eat dinner before arriving to CF as we will not be stopping for dinner.
- Hat & gloves
- Snacks for your youth pastor. (you can bring some for yourself too)
- Winter coat
- Snow pants or Snowmobile suit (not for practical use, but mainly if you want to look
- Long underwear (or short underwear, just make sure you have underwear)
- Boots (not
cowboy, while fancy, are not practical for winter)
- Winter Clothing (stuff that keeps you warm)
- Extra Winter Clothing (for when you’re not warm enough)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries (You will shower
- Towel, toothbrush and toothpaste (be sure to brush before and after meals)
- Medications in original container with patient’s name (if prescription)
labeled,and given to first aid person
- Water bottle (old plastic soda bottles with your name on it works great)
- Flashlight (not to sneak out of your cabin in the
middle of the night)
- Bible (the most important thing)
- Journal or diary (to
journalor take notes)
- Pen or Pencil
What Not to Bring
Camp provides the unique opportunity for our students to unplug from
- Cell Phones
- Any Device that will connect to the outside world.
If you need to get ahold of your
What to do before leaving for camp.
Tell your parents you love them and give them a hug.