Call to me and I will answer you and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. - Jeremiah 33:3
If you have a prayer need you'd like to share with the church body, please email it to or submit the form below. Your privacy is important to us. If your request is private, please include the word "confidential" and it will be distributed to the pastors and elders only.
REMEMBER to PRAY:
- for the CF congregation to grow in holiness and obedience to Jesus. (Col. 1:10)
- that we would be the aroma of Christ in our community. (2 Cor. 2:15)
- for the preaching of God’s Word to strengthen our church. (Romans 16:25)
- that the children and youth of our church would be nurtured in the faith. (2 John 1:4)
- for our evangelism and discipling efforts to bear fruit for Jesus’ sake. (John 15:8)
- that as a church we would live on mission locally and send out more missionaries. (Luke 10:2)
Sunday Morning Prayer Team
Sundays at 8:00 am in room 209A.
Face to Face (prayer for church family needs)
1st Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in room 209.
Prayer for the World (prayer for missionaries and Christians around the world)
3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in room 209.
Pro-life Prayer (pray for the unborn, their parents and other issues related to life)
1st Monday of the month 6:30 pm in room 113
“Prayer is a solemn service due to God, an adoration, a worship, an approach to God for some request, the presenting of some desire, the expression of some need to him, who supplies all need, and who satisfies all desires; who, as a Father, finds his greatest pleasure in relieving the wants and granting the desires of his children. Prayer is a child’s request, not to the winds nor to the world, but to the Father. Prayer is the outstretched arms of the child for the Father’s help. Prayer is the child’s cry calling to the Father’s ear, the Father’s heart, and to the Father’s ability, which the Father is to hear, the Father is to feel, and which the Father is to relieve. Prayer is the seeking of God’s great and greatest good, which will not come if we do not pray.” - EM Bounds